Over 65,000 sq. ft of flexible workspace available
Welcome to Unity Place! Over 65,000 sq. ft. business or office space is currently vacant to let on the 3rd floor of the state-of-the-art building, a space built for flexibility and collaboration in the vibrant city of Milton Keynes.
Office space to rent in Milton Keynes
Unity Place provides open plan and flexible floor plates, designed around three atria to allow an abundance of natural light to penetrate the entirety of the floor plate.
The third floor boasts over 65,000 sq. ft of CAT A vacant space that can be let either as a single floor plate or subdivided to meet an occupier’s needs.
Food and Drink
An extensive collection of food and drink eateries, all under one roof. On the ground floor is an impressive Urban Food Market with tastes from around the world from local vendors. Level 7 houses the Unity Sky Lounge with sun terrace. Accessible from level 2, there’s the Atrium Café for all building users, while on the outer edges there’s a Baker’s Room, Corner Store, Indian Restaurant and Microbrewery all on-site too.
Unity Place is the very best in workplace design and construction, impressive both inside and out, delivered to a CAT A spec.
- 4.0m slab to slab.
- Exposed services ceiling.
- 2.7m from floor to services.
- 150mm raised access floor.
- 1:6 sq. m occupation density.
- 4 pipe fan coil heating and cooling capability
- 2 garden bridges on level 3 providing each providing 645 sq. ft of external space.
- 28 dedicated basement showers and 8 wellbeing suite showers.
- Male, female, gender neutral and accessible toilets on all floors.
- 434 lockers.
- 65,000 sq. ft of serviced offices provided by x+why.
- Level 7 wellbeing suite.
- Secure cycle spaces and 40 hire bicycles.
- 102 electric vehicle charging points.
- 2 storeys of basement parking.
Unity Place is at the forefront of office design and innovation, designed to the highest of sustainability standards:
- Rainwater harvesting.
- PV Solar panels offsetting 40 tonnes of CO2 per year.
- Home to a B Corp certified business.
- EPC target B.
- Interior planting will improve air quality.
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating.
- World Architecture Festival Awards Nominee 2022.
- Designed to WELL building principals.
- Exposed concrete structure provides thermal mass.
- Peak load shedding via large scale green energy storage.
- Rejected heat from local plant provides a low carbon energy source to heat the building.
- Low energy LED lighting and motion controls.
- Zero carbon (with carbon offsetting payment to council).
- Floor to ceiling glazing maximises natural daylight and views.
- Brise soleil shading helps to reduce cooling loads.
- Biodiversity increased with extensive planting and bird, bat and insect boxes across the terrace.
- Electric Vehicle charging points.
- Secure basement cycle storage.
Location and travel information
One of the most connected cities in the UK, Milton Keynes is 29 minutes from London Euston by train and boasts easy access to and from Oxford, Cambridge, Birmingham and even Manchester. Plus convenient access to London Luton Airport via the M1, just 33 minutes by car.
Find us at:
200 Grafton Gate
What Three Words: ///landings.passports.climate
Get in touch
For more information, please contact our National Office Agency and Development team:
Olivia Hughes; firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: +44 7732 823391
Frederick Stork; email@example.com; tel: +44 7729 105339
Samuel Lewis; firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: +44 7880 137332
Willem Janssen; email@example.com; tel: +44 7793 683838
Douglas Bonham; firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: +44 79 20077100
Michael Hawkins; email@example.com; tel: +44 7775 546243
Misrepresentation Act 1967. These details are provided only as a general guide to what is being offered subject to contract and subject to lease being available and are not intended to be construed any representation of fact upon which any interested party is entitled to rely. Other than this general guide neither we nor any person in our employ has any authority to make, give or imply any representation or warranty whatsoever relating to the properties in these details. Designed and produced by Richard Barber & Co. 01618330555. richardbarber.co.uk March 2023